Sunday, February 8, 2009

First Post

My name is Jenn, or as my friends like to call me “The Official Stalker of NASCAR”. Unfortunately I can’t call myself official since I don’t have a sponsor (yet that is) so I’ll stick with unofficial for right now.

I’m new to the world of NASCAR and have only been following the sport since 2004. My ex was an obsessive Dale Junior fan (the first of many I’d date over the years) and he disliked this driver named Kevin Harvick. Naturally I started supporting him and after we broke up, I realized I was still watching the races and rooting for Harvick all on my own.

Since becoming a fan I’ve been luck enough to see races at MIS, Lowe’s and the Brickyard. I’ve also been to the Prelude to the Dream at Eldora for three of the four years they’ve run it. This year I’m hoping to not only get back to Charlotte for the Coke 600, but also to make it to the All-Star Race, but we’ll see how it goes.

I follow Kevin Harvick, Kurt Busch and Kyle Busch. I also have a habit of rooting for the drivers that no one else seems to really like such as David Ragan, David Stremme and Paul Menard. I’m an obsessive fan, to the point where I run my mouth constantly.

If you’re still reading, just sit back and enjoy the ride and welcome to my world…

No comments:

Post a Comment