Monday, April 6, 2009

Drivers I Have Yet to Meet

Believe it or not, there are quite a few NASCAR drivers that I’ve never met. I have them on my “life list”, though the odds of meeting some of them are fairly slim. In addition, there are a couple of drivers that I’ve met, but never got pictures with and that’s something I need to fix!

Met - No Pics

Kevin Harvick
Clint Bowyer
Kyle Busch
Tony Stewart

Need to Meet

Kasey Kahne
Jimmie Johnson
Jeff Gordon
Dale Earnhardt Junior
Mark Martin
Jamie McMurray
Kyle Petty
Bobby Labonte
Reed Sorenson
Juan Paublo Montoya
AJ Allmendinger
Denny Hamlin
Joey Lagano
Casey Mears
Ryan Newman
Dave Blaney
David Reutimann
Michael Waltrip
Martin Truex Junior
Aric Amirola
Bill Elliot
Kenny Schrader
Scott Riggs
Jeremy Mayfield
Marcos Ambrose
Sam Hornish Junior
Scott Speed
Brian Vickers

I’m sure there are more too, but these are the ones I can think of right off the top of my head. Possibly at some point I’ll get the chance to cross a few more off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment